Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday Date Night!

We had fun on Friday. It started out with a baby bath, and those are good at cheering everyone up. Then we had a small snafu with Dan taking both sets of keys to work with him. :-) This was because the other day he forgot his keys, and was extra paranoid about grabbing keys. So I had the car, but no wheels.

I have completed all of the assignments for zone 4 this week, and my bedroom is looking a lot better. Of course it still needs some work, but here is the list:

Day 1 - Put away everything that didn't belong in the bedroom
Day 2 - Cleaned the closet floor and tossed or gave away a ton of shoes
Day 3 - Folded Clothes and got them all put away, they tend to pile up
Day 4 - Cleaned the bedside tables, they really needed it!
Day 5 - Cleaned off the top of all the dressers and while I was at it, de-cluttered my jewelry (extra bonus, I found that my wedding band and engagement ring fit again!)

Whew! Dan says he really notices the difference which is its own reward.

At 5, my friend Michelle came over to babysit, and we went out alone for the first time in a long time. We tried out the new restaurant in town, Mi Mexico. It was better than Paradiso, but not as good as Chevy's. Oh well, it was a nice meal and not too expensive.

Then we went to the mall where I used my coupon for a free fragrance sampler from Victoria Secret. Our mall now has one of those candy sellers in the middle, where you can mix and match different types from the bins. I might have gone overboard on chocolate covered nuts, but you didn't hear that from me. ;-)

After a quick stop at Target (because even parents with the night off still have to run errands), we were back with our baby. I managed to go the whole time without a phone call!

No comments:

Post a Comment