Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nap Time Tuesday

What an exhausting day! I am working with my Dad and Grandma, and cramming my head with new information is always hard. Its extra hard these days because I am torn between baby/home life, and my online/phone life. Trying to nurse and write a professional email at the same time is very discombobulating. By Tuesday afternoon, I was ready for a nap, so when Daniel looked tired, I put him in his crib and went to bed.

I am also struggling with a messed up neck and shoulder. I think I need to see a chiropractor soon. Having a baby has really wrecked my body, but I know that is normal. Its a good thing babies are cute!

Thankfully, I had dinner planned out, so when Dan came home, it just took a few minutes to put it together using chicken I had pre-cooked and frozen. Quick Chicken Divan came out really nice, and we ate it with buttered bread on the side. Unfortunatly, Dan gets the leftovers for lunch since there wasn't enough left for both.

I realized that most of my baby pictures are great face shots, but today, I want to share Daniel's yummy toes. Enjoy!














2 comments:

  1. go to the chiropractor
    it's warm out-take Little Damiel with you-they will love to see him
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to, i think being pregnant threw everything off. :-)

    ReplyDelete