Friday, April 23, 2010

New Tools!

I received two new tools this week that will really help me out. Both from FlyLady. I like to order from her site because 1, the tools are well thought out and 2, her site is free so this is how it is supported.

One thing I needed was a water bottle.  We recently kicked the plastic water bottle habit, and are using a water filtration pitcher now which we like.  However, I really miss being able to bring water with me while shopping, and the cup by my chair keeps being knocked over by Baby Daniel.

So I turned to FlyLady again.  She has the perfect water bottle for me.  It is double walled, so it keeps the water cold, and ice cubes that I put in it at 10am are still there hours later.  It doesn't get condensation on the outside and its dishwasher safe.  It comes with several different colored wrist bands and doesn't have any logos. I also really like that it has a wide mouth for putting ice in and a narrow mouth for drinking from. Dan is eyeballing mine and I think he wants one for himself because it is not too "girly"


The Rubba Scrubba looks kinda strange, and I was not sure how I would use it, but it came in handy right away. We have a fan in our room that over the last year has gotten more and more dusty. Using a duster has never helped, and I was really just to lazy to deal with it. After opening my new Rubba Scrubba, I thought, what the heck, lets see if the testimonials are true. Here is how much dust fell off the fan after brushing it:
 I also used the Rubba Scrubba to sweep up the mess.  It will work on pet hair, counters, dishes, and anything else that needs scrubbing.  My favorite feature is that it can be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher to sanitize!  Here is the fan all cleaned up:

I can't wait to see how many uses I can put this to!


(This review was of items that I purchased myself, and I was not ask to do this review by anyone)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have a fan that needs cleaning. I'm gonna have to go check this out.

    ReplyDelete