Friday, January 29, 2010

Thursday in the Kitchen

Daniel kept me company in the kitchen most of the day. I made more muffins from a mix. They turned out better, but still too well done. I will have to watch more closely next time. The gas oven cooks fast!

Brownies were next, we have been on a brownie binge lately, but the Duncan Hines mixes were on sale.

I also started chicken in the slow cooker. It helps me to have chicken already cooked when it comes time to make dinner.

While everything was cooking, I cleaned the kitchen and finally organized the plastic container drawers. Donating some, tossed the bad ones and everything else has a lid. Yay!

Dinner was a Kraft recipe that I have made before, Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Skillet.

After dinner, we had some family time while watching the latest Bones episode. Daniel decided to have a snack with me:

2 comments:

  1. Try adding 1 teaspoon light corn syrup to any brownie mix. Makes them real fudgy.

    ReplyDelete