Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Travels

We made it safe to Albertville where my sister Jessica lives. It is so nice staying with her when we come into town.

While taking a break in Fergus Falls, I changed Daniel, then fed him in the car, and then he pooped. So I went back in to change him, and didn't bother with the carrier (or my coat). He took the opportunity to pee on himself and on his new diaper. After changing his outfit and getting a snack, I was finally headed back to the car, when he decided to spit up on me! I finally got him back in the car, and we were on the way again. I miss you honey!

The rest of the trip was fine, and we arrived in plenty of time to visit Great-Grandma Lee and Grandma Robin. It was a really nice visit, and baby was at his most charming for us. Thank you baby!

I had my favorite steak burrito bowl at Chipotle for dinner, and will be going to bed early for a busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment