Monday, September 13, 2010

Rough

Words you don't usually hear, "boy am I glad the weekend is over!"  We had a doozy.  Baby Daniel came down with a head cold during the week, and I followed at the end of the week.  Lots of boogers in our house.

I woke up on Saturday and had to call in to work sick.  (If you are a guy or my grandma reading this, now is the time to skip ahead)  Not only was I unable to breath due to my cold, but I was surprised with my first period since getting pregnant.  To top it all off, I also had my first blocked milk duct along with fever and chills.  Lovely.

Ok, safe to read again.  Moving on to happier topics, my home-made spaghetti sauce was a success.  Since I was feeling so bad, Dan made supper by heating up one of the containers of sauce and adding a can of tomato paste to thicken it.  He says it is really good, and it might be, I will find out once I can taste again.

This week, the menu is all about keeping it simple with frozen pizza, mac and cheese with hamburger and Rotel Tomatoes, and crock pot chicken.

PS, Baby and I are starting to feel better, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you poor dears...all three of you.
    It must be time for our Vitamin C talk.
    Get well...all of you...and be sure to keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete