Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to the Grind Monday

Well, after a nice week off, its back to housework for me. Thanks to Dan, it wasn't too bad, he was wonderful and clean quite a bit over the weekend.

Baby Daniel and I got lots of cuddle time, and in between I worked on the weekly home blessing hour. By the end of the day, I was kind of discouraged because I didn't get everything done that I planned on, but looking at the house as a whole, I was really productive.

Coupons were clipped on Sunday night, and I am trying to qualify for a huge Proctor and Gamble coupon book if I spend $50 on their products in the next few months. This should be easy for me to do! (Look in the P & G insert in Sunday's 2/21 paper)

This week we are in zone 4, the master bedroom. I really need to get this space under control, so I am ready for this challenge. To keep me honest, here is a picture of the room before, and I will post the after picture this weekend. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer,
    I just love this blog you have set up....now you kids don't fell so far away....I'll be reading you everyday.THX

    ReplyDelete