Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mashed Potatoes

Well, so far this week, I have survived my teeth cleaning (first time in waaayyyy to long) and baby vomit.  Here's hoping we have seen the last of it, but I am not holding my breath.

Some stomach bug is making the rounds of babies we know, and Daniel got hit last week.  Right now, its only once a day, but when that's in my lap, its too often.  Little Daniel and I are also sharing a slight cold, so he is a poor sad baby. 

The nice part of this week has been starting off with Corned Beef and Cabbage, purchased on sale last week.  I make mine in the slow cooker and add the cabbage in the last couple of hours.  Thanks to a friend who works at Ryan Potato in town, she got us a 50lb bag of red potatoes for $5!  So I also made mashed potatoes, skin on, with sour cream and cream cheese.  What a feast!  We have been eating the left-overs all day Tuesday.

Hopefully you will get a smile like I did with this picture:
Funny Baby Photos - Giddy-Up, Cat!
see more

No comments:

Post a Comment